XTAR X2 Battery Charger
Featuring a very handy real-time charging display, the XTAR X2 is a Li-ion and Ni-MH battery charger suitable for all the batteries we currently stock. The X2 has two independent charging bays for 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650 and 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C batteries.
Capable of utilising the included UK mains adapter, or a USB input, the charger is perfect for both in-home and on-the-go charging. Featuring three-stage charging (TC, CC and CV) which ensures batteries receive optimum charging to reduce cell degredation. The innovative LCD screen shows all the information you need to monitor the charging status of your batteries. Supplied with a UK mains adaptor.
- Two independent charging bays
- Undervoltage lockout and 3 stage charging algorithm (TC, CC.CV) charging method
- Real-time battery monitoring
- Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-CD compatible
- Soft start function avoids damage from a large current surge
- Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
- Short circuit protection
- Real time LCD display with charging status information
- Supplied with UK Mains lead
- Micro USB input port
- Batteries NOT included
- Operation Temperature: Room temperature 0 to 40 °C
- Input: 100-240 V ac ~ 50/60 Hz 0.4A DC 5V 2.1A
- Constant Current: 2Ax1 / 1Ax2 / 0.5Ax2
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 +/- 0.05V / 1.45 +/- 0.1V
- Dimensions: 135 mm (L) x 75 mm (W) x 38 mm (H)
- Net weight: 125 grams
Be the first to review this product.